Yeast-Free Pizza

I went to my favorite vegan bakery, Raphsodic Cooperative Company (710 N. Mills Ave., Orlando, FL), on Wednesday to pick up scones (caramel and blueberry).  So yummy!! I also bought some yeast-free pizza crust and biscuit mix.  I can hardly wait to try the biscuit mix.

Biscuit Mix


Ingredients

Nutrition Facts


Here is the pizza I made with Raphsodic Bakery pizza crust mix.  It is a vegan pizza.  I used Daiya Mozzarella cheese, Amy's Organic Family Marinara Pasta Sauce, organic spinach, onions, and black olives. I baked it according to the directions on the pizza crust mix box.  It was delicious!!  And, there is enough mix for two pizzas!!! (Check back to my earlier post on Raphsodic Bakery for nutritional information on the pizza crust mix.)

Vegan Pizza!

Yeast-Free, too!!



Comments