More Yeast-Free Snacks for Loving Life and Living Yeast-Free

I'm so happy today to be writing a new post.  Between foot surgery and going back to teach a few weeks ago, I have been lax with posting.  Now that I'm on more of a schedule, I will be posting more often.  I have a lot of new ideas for my upcoming posts.  One will include a contest!!

Also, I was so happy to be going back to work this year 38 pounds lighter!  I feel such a sense of accomplishment.  I truly owe this to living yeast-free and the Weight Watchers program.  I had to buy a new wardrobe before I went back to work!  That felt awesome!  I am well on my way to meeting my goal.

One of my most popular posts has been the one on yeast-free snacks.  I think anyone who is following the Candida diet is looking for snack items that are tasty as well as healthy.  I know that is what I am always hunting for in the grocery store or in a blog.

Last week I went to Publix, my local grocery store, and found two new items that were also on sale!  They are Late July Organic Summertime Blues Multigrain Snack Chips and Lake July Organic "How Sweet Potato It Is" Multigrain Snack Chips.  They taste fantastic!  Both are Certified Gluten-Free, peanut free, and tree nut free. They are also vegan and non-GMO.

Late July Summertime Blues and Sweet Potato Multigrain Snack Chips
The Summertime Blues Multigrain Snack Chips contain organic ground whole blue corn, organic expeller pressed sunflower oil and/or organic expeller pressed safflower oil, organic brown rice, organic chia seeds, organic grain & seed blend (organic flax, organic millet, organic brown rice, organic quinoa, organic amaranth), evaporated cane juice, and sea salt.  The nutrition facts state that they contain 0g of sugar per serving.

Summertime Blues Ingredients
Summertime Blues Nutrition Facts

The Lake July Organic "How Sweet Potato It Is" Multigrain Snack Chips contain organic ground whole white corn, organic ground whole yellow corn, organic expeller pressed sunflower oil and/or organic expeller pressed safflower oil, organic sweet potato, organic brown rice, organic evaporated cane juice, organic chia seeds, and sea salt.  The nutrition facts state that they contain 1 gram of sugar per serving.

"How Sweet Potato It Is" Multrigrain Snack Chip Ingredients


"How Sweet Potato It Is" Multigrain Snack Chip Nutrition Facts


I also found a new brand of hummus that contains no preservatives.  It is Organic Pita Pal Hummus.  It is Certified USDA Organic as well as gluten free.  The ingredients are:  organic chickpeas (garbanzos), organic sesame tahini, organic lemon juice, organic spices, organic sea salt, organic olive oil, and a lot of love.  It really does say "and a lot of love" on the list of ingredients!  It is fantastic!

Organic Pita Pal Hummus

I hope you enjoy these new snack finds.  Let me know what you think of them!

Comments