Easy Springtime Yeast-Free Dinner

It is so nice to be on Spring Break!  The weather has been great, I went to the Winter Park Art Festival, and  I've been able to do some needed cleaning. Yesterday my mother and I made a trip to our local Costco.  I put together this simple and tasty meal when I got home.

First I purchased some Kirkland Turkey Burgers.  The ingredients listed are white turkey, kosher salt, rosemary extract, and black pepper.  They can be grilled, broiled, or cooked in oil on the stove. I put some olive oil in a pan and cooked them for six minutes on each side.  Perfect!

Kirkland Turkey Burgers

Then I made some cole slaw.  I took a bag of Publix brand cole slaw and added Vegenaise, Truvia, sea salt, and pepper to taste.  I also bought some delicious cherry tomatoes at Costco.  I cut them, and dressed them with olive oil, sea salt, and pepper.

What a delicious dinner!  I'm now ready for summer!

Turkey burger, cole slaw, and fresh tomato dinner!

Comments