2018 -- A Year of Changes!


The new year has brought about many changes.  One of the changes started last fall. I bought a new collie puppy, Milo, in September, 2017.  He is adorable!

Milo at 5 weeks

Milo's ride home!

Milo's 1st week home.

Which toy should I play with next?
What a cute face!








  
Milo and his Giraffe
Milo at 6 months



Milo likes long walks, finding sticks, watching birds and airplanes fly, and his toys!  Milo finally learned how to jump in and out of the car last week.  He is a little "fraidy cat" at times.  He has brought me so much joy!

The other news is that I retired from teaching!  I taught 2 months short of 40 years!  Retirement is a huge change, but a good one.  I'm spending a lot of time with my mother, getting my house in order, and playing with Milo.  I think it hit me that I was retired when I wasn't doing lesson plans or grading papers while watching football games on TV!

Stay tuned for my next post which will include a yeast-free recipe.  Until then, Happy 2018!!


Comments