Vegan Rob's -- A Great Yeast-Free Snack

You may not know this, but I have quite an international audience reading my blog.  Naturally, most of my readership is in the United States, with Russia coming in second.  The rest of the audience rounds out with Canada, Brazil, United Kingdom, France, Ireland, Poland, Germany, and the Ukraine.  So, I'd like to say "Ola", "Hola", "Bonjour", "Zdravstvuyte", "Czesc", and "Hallo" to all of my international readers.

Recently, I went to Chamberlin's Natural Foods in Orlando.  They moved their flagship store from Winter Park, FL to Orlando. http://chamberlins.com/  I really liked the new store.  It was clean, they have fresh produce, and a juice/smoothie/coffee bar.  Employees were helpful, too!  They have quite a selection of items that could be used on a yeast-free diet, similar to Whole Foods and Fresh Market.  As I was leaving, I made my newest "find"--Vegan Rob's Probiotic Cauliflower Puffs, Brussel Sprout Puffs, and Asparagus Chips.  All of the puffs/chips are Certified Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Certified Vegan, Kosher, and have zero trans fats. In addition the Cauliflower Puffs contain GanedenBC30 probiotic.  http://www.ganedenbc30.com/  And the best news yet is that they all taste great!  My favorite are the Asparagus Chips. 




I paired them with Lucky's Roasted Red Pepper Hummus.  It is a great snack or something to add to your lunch. 


Brussel Sprout Puffs (top), Asparagus Chips, Cauliflower Puffs (bottom), Hummus (Center)
Vegan Rob's has many other flavors of puffs/chips you can check out on their website. https://veganrobs.com/  You can purchase them from the Vegan Rob's website, Amazon, and QVC, as well as some health food stores. 

Comments