My Favorite Finds

I get so excited when I find something that I like, whether it is a new recipe, book, ingredient that I can use with yeast free living, movie, and so on!  So today I'm going to share some of my favorite finds.

I just bought a Passion Planner to use in 2019.  I love it!  I was already lining up dates for appointments for myself, my mom, concerts, and getaways that I needed to have a 2019 planner now. This planner has areas for a "Passion Roadmap" for short term goals, "Gamechanger" to focus on one goal and write the steps that will help you get there, "Weekly Layouts" in which you can schedule an appointment with yourself for weekly preparation, and "Reflect" section for monthly reflection.  It also contains a monthly calendar with squares big enough to write things down, along with a weekly schedule that breaks each day down hourly.  I still enjoy having a paper calendar.  The phone calendars erase your events, and this planner is a running record of your passions, goals, and events.  It comes in four colors. I bought it in ocean blue.


Love my Passion Planner!


Have you seen the remake of A Star is Born?  If not, you need to see it now!  I loved the older version with Kris Kristofferson and Barbra Streisand, but the new version is amazing!  The chemistry between Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga is worth the price of admission alone!  And who knew Bradley Cooper could sing!  The soundtrack is gorgeous, and I especially like the song "Shallow".  Lady Gaga can act, sing, and dance.  Her natural beauty is accentuated in this film.  Watch for this movie on Oscar night!

Has anyone tried Eden Foods?  I found their varieties of mustard when I did an online search.  I bought them at my local Whole Foods.  I love their mustard because they contain organic apple cider vinegar, which is on the yeast free plan.  I was so excited!  I bought both organic yellow mustard and organic brown mustard.  They have a shelf life of 2 years, so I'm good to go until 2020!

Yay!  Mustard made with apple cider vinegar!



Just so you know, I do not make any personal proceeds on any of the products I have mentioned.  These are things that I have found that I enjoy, and wanted to share them with you!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

  1. LaDonne, Thanks for the recommendation of the mustard ......which i love and put on many foods and apple cider vinegar is so healthy!
    I try not to eat a lot of carbs and yeast but especially sugar is very detrimental for a diabetic..I'm type 2, my sister is type 1 having to take insulin. What I was unaware of was how sugar is detrimental to our brain which can cause memory loss and Alzheimers which my mother had. I am reading Dr.Daniel Amen's book: Memory Rescue which is extremely enlightening in eating a Mediterranean diet of fruits, veggies, less carbs and yeast. Of course sweets of cake, cookies and junk food. Great recipes and advice of using your brain by exercising it with math problems, reading....I enjoy mysteries...The Shadow Trilogy by Patrick Dakin was riveting! puzzles, new experiences like traveling...of all kinds, exercising to bring blood to the brain rejuvenating it. I highly recommend the book for people to read as we age. It's like "use it or lose it!".Exercise is especially important for body and brain. I go to yoga 3× a week and also class of aerobics and weights at the ymca.
    Take care everyone! I'm sorry this is so long and rambling!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was so excited to find mustards made with apple cider vinegar, since that is the only vinegar I'm supposed to eat. I try to read the labels on things and try to buy things with 3 grams or less of sugar. It is hard! Sometimes I have to go over that amount. Dr. Amen's book sounds interesting! I really have enjoyed more reading since retiring. I've always heard that puzzles and crosswords are great ways to keep the brain going, too! I'm impressed with all of your exercise! I mainly walk Milo at least 30 minutes a day and do arms weights 3x a week. Where do you take yoga classes?

      Delete
  2. We belong to the YMCA so mostly go to the Oviedo one but you can go to any in central fl. My kids like the downtown one on Mills. Yes, exercise burns up sugar and unfortunately I crave sweets!
    I like your planner!It's great to keep a record of appointments, even grocery lists and it helps me remember things!
    I read your blog from several months back and was am impressed with all the books you have read! B & B book club sounds fun and interesting! So, I will read some of the books you recommended!
    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I belong to LA Fitness in Waterford. They just remodeled it, and Glenna said it is beautiful. I need to get down there. I live by my planner. I have it with me all of the time or I am lost! Ha Ha! I do love reading, and am going to post my latest "What are You Reading?" in a few minutes. I'm so happy that you like my blog! It means a lot to me! You made my day!!

      Delete

Post a Comment