Book Review—Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren


I am definitely on a Christina Lauren kick!  I love the authors and wanted to continue to read some light contemporary romances.  I was able to borrow Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating from my local public library, Orange County Library Services, in Orlando, Florida.  I listened to the book on the Libby app for free!  

I really, really loved this book.  The main character, Hazel Bradford, is such a handful!  She is a third grade teacher, messy, but so much fun and sweet to her students.  She is best friends with Emily, and her principal is Emily’s husband.  When Emily and her husband host a barbeque, Emily is surprised to run into Josh, a guy she met in college.  Well, as it turns out, Josh is Emily’s brother!  As much as I loved Emily, I think I loved the character of Josh more.  This book is just hilarious at times, and a little steamy, too!  

If you enjoy Christina Lauren books, you will love Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/5




Comments