What I Read in February 2020

I had a great month of reading in February!  I absolutely loved Elizabeth Stout’s Olive Kitteridge and Olive, Again. In addition, I enjoyed the heavier topic books, She Said and The Only Plane in the Sky: An Oral History of September 11, 2001.  I also read the controversial American Dirt and the fantastic #ownvoices alternative, The Devil’s Highway: A True Story.  I rounded out the month with three lighter books by Christina Lauren which were Roomies, Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating, and My Favorite Half-Night Stand.  All of these books are reviewed on my blog.  Just search for the book title.

Looking ahead to March, I am currently listening to The Flatshare by Beth O’ Leary and reading The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery by Ian Morgan Cron and Suzanne Stabile.  Some other books I plan to possibly read this month are Summer of ‘79 by Elin Hilderbrand, Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren, Little Women by Louisa May Alcott, and In Five Years by Rebecca Searle.  Check and follow my Instagram  page to always know what I’m reading.  Have a wonderful March month of reading!




Comments