Goat Cheese Spread

I am so excited to share with you this delicious Goat Cheese Spread.  My sister found this recipe on Judy Crowell Style, which is on You Tube, when she was watching her one morning.  You might remember Judy as a QVC Host in years past.  Judy often cooks with her husband, gems expert, Paul Deasy on her segments "In the Kitchen with Paul and Judy". These two make a cute couple as they banter through making recipes.  Judy Crowell Style also has great fitness videos, in her segments "Get Fit with Judy".  Judy can also be found on Facebook, PinterestTwitter and Instagram.  She and her husband reside in the Tampa area.

Goat Cheese Spread

Ingredients:
  • (1) 8-ounce goat cheese log
  • 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon Italian Salad Dressing Seasoning (I used 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning.)
  • 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar (I used the vinegar, but I think you could use fresh lemon juice.)
  • 1-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce (I used Tamari, which is gluten free)
  • 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, diced
  • 3 or 4 cloves of garlic
Directions:
  • Mix all of the ingredients together using a mixer (hand or stand) or food processor.  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see in the photo below, the spread looks delicious!  The flavors all blend so well together. This can be served with a red or white wine or even beer.  I served it with Pacific Redwood Organic Pinot that does not contain sulfates.  I bought it at Whole Foods before the quarantine.  I was so happy that I had it on hand!  Also, I served it with Publix Greenwise crackers.  They have several types that are gluten free.  This would be a great spread to take to a party or to serve to guests.  It would be a fun home "happy hour" treat before dinner, too!  Enjoy!


Goat Cheese Spread






Comments

  1. I am sooo flattered that you would find this, make it, LOVE it and credit me with it ❤️ How sweet! (And thank your daughter for me, too) I am going to scour back through your blogs and find other recipes you’ve made and find delish! Watch for something of yours in a future “In The Kitchen with Paul and Judy”❣️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I love goat cheese and I loved the recipe. It was perfect for my blog. I hope you find a recipe that you enjoy on the blog. Now I am flattered! Thanks, so much!! I'll be watching!

      Delete

Post a Comment