May 2020 Reading

I really loved this May month of reading!  I read all fiction this month.  I will be reviewing Beach Read by Emily Henry, Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel, and Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo this week.  Next week I will review The Happy Ever After Playlist by Abby Jimenez and Big Summer by Jennifer Weiner.  The other books I have previously reviewed.

In June I'm planning on reading Summer Longing by Jamie Brenner for Jessica's Book Club.  Spivey's Book Club will be reading The Last Flight by Julie Clark and Rodham by Curtis Sittenfeld.  I don't know what the Barnes & Noble or any of the celebrity book club selections are as I write this entry.  Plus, I want to read many of the Book of the Month books I haven't read yet.  

Here's to a great month of reading and another one to follow!

May 2020 Reading

Comments