Monday Motivation!

I think many readers can relate to the A Bookworm’s Belongings  photo below.  I know I can.  I have everything in that photo!  However, I have gotten better at using bookmarks rather than receipts!  I have two favorite coffee mugs that I drink out of when reading.  One I purchased on a trip to San Francisco with my nephew.  We were at a gift shop at the Golden Gate Bridge and he encouraged me to buy it, since I was indecisive.  It is colorful and depicts many sites of San Francisco.  I’m so happy for the memory of that day. My other favorite mug is my Starbucks New York mug.  I was in the Starbucks at the Marriott Marquis with a friend admiring the mug.  I didn’t buy it.  Later that day my friend went back to the Starbucks to get a coffee, or so I thought.  Little did I know, but two months later, I got that mug as a birthday gift!  It has the New York skyline and a cute yellow taxi on the front.

What comes to your mind as you look at the photo?





My favorite coffee mugs and bookmark assortment!


Comments