Monday Motivation!

I’m so happy to be sitting on my porch this morning writing this blog entry. The dog is goofing around in the backyard. I have the fan going and a nice cup of coffee with me. All is good!

I have a delicious pumpkin recipe I’m going to share tomorrow. Can you find pumpkin where you live? We can’t find canned pumpkin purée, just canned pumpkin for pumpkin pie. Luckily, I had one can of pumpkin purée in the pantry, so I could make the recipe!

Are any of you organizing your house over the pandemic? I am organizing my house from top to bottom. I have some things from my mom’s house that I’m incorporating into mine, too. This is a great time to do this, since going out is really not an option. I’ve found if I give myself two projects a week, I can usually finish them. So this week, I’m starting in the kitchen. I’m going to clean and organize my refrigerator and freezer, and then start the pantry. I’ve watched The Home Edit on Netflix for inspiration and I have their books. I find it helpful, especially when it comes to clear containers for organizing! 

Of course, I’m reading! I am reading The Baker’s Secret by Steven P. Kiernan. It is the second book I have read of his, and I’m loving it!

I’m listening to The Lost and Found Bookshop by Susan Wiggs. I love any novels about books and bookstores!

Have a wonderful week!!



 

Comments