Raking Leaves 🍁

My sister and I (mostly my sister) raked leaves this weekend. Living in Florida, all of the leaves, especially the oak leaves, are falling now. All we have heard in the neighborhood for the past two or three weekends is the sweet sound of leaf blowers. I was lucky to get a new push broom at the hardware store. Many of the items for raking are delivery only! I even bought a jumbo-sized dust pan for outdoor use. It is awesome! Our 8 bags of leaves were just picked up from in front of the house. And, that was just the front yard! So this week we are going to work on the backyard. You know there are too many leaves in your yard, when you look at your dog and he has a leaf on his nose after playing in the yard! Milo is so cute, even with a leaf on his nose! So much for Spring in Florida! It looks like autumn here, but only on the ground. Everything else is a beautiful green. And, the best part is my orchids are blooming!! Have a wonderful day!







 


Comments