Spring Projects!

It was so exciting to find a spring plans and projects quote from an author! Leo Tolstoy! Who knew? There is just something about Spring that always makes me want to organize my home. That includes decluttering, organizing, and sprucing up the outside of my home. This year I’m decluttering every room and keeping only what I absolutely love. I’m also have the project of going through my garage, which is actually fun! It is so rewarding to see so much space! I also plan to buy some flowers and plants for my yard. I already have containers for them.

To keep motivated, I try to combine something I love with an overwhelming project. I listen to audiobooks while I clean. Many people listen to music. Find a podcast you enjoy. There are so many out there now on practically every topic you can imagine. You could also phone a friend while you clean. Thank goodness for speakerphones! Also, I take walking breaks with my dog. If you don’t have a dog, when you get to a stopping point in your cleaning, take a brisk walk. It does wonders to clear your mind. I also use visualization when I walk to visualize how I want the room/garage or what you are working on to look like when it is done. It helps me to stay motivated to that finish line. Again, don’t worry about perfection; just make progress every day.   

What are your plans and projects this spring?

 


Comments