Easy Goat Cheese Pesto Pasta

Easy Goat Cheese Pesto Pasta is a spin-off of the Baked Feta Pasta  that I posted on April 14th of this year. It is so delicious and, like the name says, easy!! I found this recipe online at Food by the Gram, a blog by Jacklin Altman. Please click that link for the recipe. Be sure to check out Ms. Altman’s  blog and Instagram page.

The best thing about this pasta, besides its incredible taste, is the 5-minute prep time! When I made the pasta, to keep it yeast-free, I used Banza Gemilli pasta made from chickpeas. It is a delicious pasta and goes along with the flavors perfectly. In addition, I used a pre-made basil-pesto from Bella Cucina. This pesto only contains basil and olive oil. You can always make your own pesto, too.

I hope you enjoy Easy Goat Cheese Pesto Pasta from Food by the Gram.  










 












 

Comments