How Sweet Eats House Pasta Salad from Everyday Dinners


How Sweet Eats House Pasta Salad is a terrific recipe from Everyday Dinners, Jessica Merchant’s new cookbook. In fact, it is Jessica’s signature go-to salad for dinner, potlucks, etc. After I made the salad, I can see why.

This salad uses fusilli pasta, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and spinach or kale as the base of the salad. The homemade dressing that goes on the salad uses oil from the sun-dried tomatoes jar. I think that is the secret to this flavorful salad.

As for meal prep, the dressing can be made ahead of time. Even the pasta can be made ahead of time and cooled in the refrigerator. (I did this.) Also the sun-dried tomatoes can be chopped ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator until you are ready to put the salad together. (I did this, too.)

I hope you will make How Sweet Eats House Pasta Salad. The complete recipe can be found in Everyday Dinners by Jessica Merchant. Be sure to pick up a copy today!!


 

Comments