Monday Motivation!

Monday!! So far I have had my morning walk with my dog and coffee. I find it so helpful to have a basic plan for the day so that I have a sense of purpose and feel some accomplishment. So today I am committing and dedicating myself to:

  • Complete my daily Bible study.
  • Write this blog.
  • Complete some yardwork (weeding/fill birdbath)
  • Clean downstairs bath
  • Continue to declutter master bedroom
  • 10-minute weight routine with Get Fit with Judy (They are fantastic workouts!)
  • Prep House Pasta Salad from Everyday Dinners by Jessica Merchant for tomorrow’s lunch.
While I do those chores I listen to an audiobook. I just started Eternal by Lisa Scottoline. It is 19 hours long, so it will take some time to complete.

I’m also reading Yoga Pant Nation by Laurie Gelman in the evening, once everything is completed. It is so hilarious! It has a lot of “school humor” which I love!

What are you you committing and dedicating yourself to today? 



Comments