Book Review—The Flight Attendant by Chris Bohjalian

Oh my! What a wild ride, or should I say flight! The Flight Attendant by Chris Bohjalian is one of the best thrillers I have read in a long time. Clear your schedule! You won’t be able to stop reading The Flight Attendant once you start!

Flight attendant Cassie Bowden is a semi-functioning alcoholic that gets herself into a huge mess when on leave in Dubai. I say “huge mess” lightly because her mess gets her involved with the FBI. Cassie becomes her own worst enemy with her decisions and their consequences. Like I stated earlier, you can’t stop reading this!

I’m sure that most of you know about or have watched The Flight Attendant series HBO Max made staring Kaley Cuoco as Cassie Bowden. I have only watched a few episodes so far. I always enjoy reading the book before I watch movies made from novels. I absolutely  love Kaley Cuoco in the role of Cassie Bowden. So be sure to watch the series after you read Chris Bohjalian’s terrific novel! I highly recommend The Flight Attendant.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/5

Chris Bohjalian’s latest novel is Hour of the Witch. It was the Barnes & Noble Book Club May Selection this year. I have a copy and will be reading it soon. Chris Bohjalian has authored 19 other books, too. 



 

Comments