Salsa and Guac with Homemade Chips!

Since I have quite a few new followers, I want to link my homemade Salsa and Guacamole  recipes. Pair them with homemade tortilla chips and a Spicy Skinnygirl Margarita and this can literally become dinner! 

To make homemade chips, preheat your oven to 350°F. You can use any type of tortillas you like. Brush each side of the tortilla with olive oil. Cut each tortilla into eight wedges. Lay each wedge onto a sheet pan in a single layer. Bake for 6 minutes. Then flip the chips and bake for another 6-9 minutes. Be sure to watch them so they don’t burn. Repeat this process until you have your desired amount of chips.

After making homemade salsa, guacamole, and chips, I can’t purchase them at the store anymore. The taste is just so delicious and fresh!

By the way, I love my new Salsa and Guac serving pieces. They are from Rae Dunn and I got them in the Summer FabFitFun box. I just love them!

So, I hope you will have a homemade salsa, guacamole, and chip night soon!! 


 

Comments