Summer Reading—One Book at a Time!

I organized my summer reading last night! If I held my stack of books, it would probably look somewhat like the girl in the picture below!! 📚

I just finished People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry last night! Every chapter in the book just kept getting better and better!

I also finished listening to Hamnet by Maggie O’Farrell. It is a historical fiction book about Shakespeare’s son, Hamnet. It is so beautifully written.

Other books I plan to read this summer are:
  • Meet Me in Paradise by Libby Hubscher
  • The Mountains Sing by Nguyên Phan Quê Mai
  • Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid
  • Golden Girl by Elin Hilderbrand 
  • Last Summer at the Golden Hotel by Elyssa Friedland
  • The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave
  • The Summer Job by Lizzy Dent
  • Rock the Boat by Beck Dorey-Stein
  • Very Sincerely Yours by Kerry Winfrey
  • The Road Trip by Beth O’Leary
I’m sure there will be an occasional thriller or book that I have been wanting to read for a long time that will be added to the list, but that is a great start!

What are you planning to read this summer?




 

Comments