Monday Motivation!



I love this quote from Sylvester McNutt. I know I needed to hear this, and maybe many of you can also relate. I have been working on the outside and inside of my house all throughout the pandemic. I just have to add some color with flowers to the outside, which is the fun part. I have decluttered many rooms, but still have a way to go. It is hard to stay motivated every day, but I keep visualizing the end product. I’m trying to give myself that needed grace and compassion when I don’t quite complete what I set as my goal. So as soon as I publish this post, I’m going upstairs to empty more boxes. The fun part is finding things that you have totally forgotten about that you still love. I’m going to find a place for all of those things in my house and give away or throw away the rest. That’s the plan, and I have faith that I will finish this!

Have a wonderful Monday!









 

Comments