Strawberry Lemonade Sorbet

I made this no-churn sorbet for the 4th of July. It turned out to be delicious! It is so easy to make, too, especially because it requires no churning, just freezing!

Strawberry Lemonade Sorbet

Ingredients:

  • 16 ounces of frozen strawberries 
  • 3 tablespoons of frozen lemonade concentrate
  • 1 banana (fresh)
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Instructions:

  1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until creamy.
  2. Place in a freezer proof/airtight container for at least one hour.
  3. Scoop into a dish and enjoy!!


Here are a few tips. The original recipe used only frozen strawberries and the frozen lemonade concentrate. I froze it, and the consistency was not creamy at all. So I took that, added 1 banana (not frozen) and the vanilla. The consistency became creamy. I froze that improved batch and it was perfect! Also, after the sorbet has been in the freezer, it will need to thaw for about 5-10 minutes before it is able to be scooped.

The next time I make this, I’m going to try it with fresh strawberries, frozen lemonade concentrate, vanilla and a frozen banana to see how that works. I’ll let you know.

Until then, enjoy!!!

Adapted from this recipe from Food Network.


Comments