November Reading 2021

Another month of great reading! I was reading my hardback copy of The Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles the majority of the month. It is 576 pages long, but don’t let that hinder you from reading this coming-of-age novel. I will be reviewing it soon!

I read the Kindle version of God Bless This Mess by Hannah Brown. If you are a fan, I encourage you to read the book. She reveals much about her childhood, her faith, and how she continues to grow and handle life’s challenges.

I reviewed John Green’s The Anthropocene Reviewed. I will link the review here. I loved this book full of essays on all types of interesting topics told only the way John Green can. (I listened to the audiobook.)

I also read and reviewed Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman. It is a fabulous murder mystery featuring septuagenarians. I’ll link my review here. (I listened to the audiobook.)

A Fatal Grace by Louise Penny is the second book in the Chief Inspector Armand Gamache series. I loved it and will review it soon. (I listened to the audiobook.)

I also listened to the audiobook version of Conversations With Friends by Sally Rooney. I love Sally Rooney novels. The review will be forthcoming.

Rounding out the month was the novel Heard It in a Love Song by Tracey Garvis Graves. This is the second novel I have read by the author, and I will be reviewing it soon. (I listened to the audiobook.)

So what am I going to read in December? Today I’m beginning Sally Rooney’s Beautiful World, Where Are You. (I’m definitely on a Sally Rooney kick.) I’m also listening to Apples Never Fall by Liane Moriarty. I will also be reading holiday books. I will be reading Always in December by Emily Stone and The Collies of Christmas by Ace Mask. It is a short story collection that my sister bought me. I know I will love that book about my favorite breed of dogs.

What are you going to read in December?


 

Comments