A Pretty, Functional Planner with Help from CS Illustrations!

Yesterday I wrote a post about the planner I have used for several years, Passion Planner. Today I’m focusing on another way to make your planner fit your own needs. By that I mean using stickers to enhance what is already in your planner. The stickers help to make your planner a work of art, and they increase your motivation to use your planner in a variety of functional ways.

For several year I have used CSillustrations for my sticker needs. Each month, Candace Skaggs, the owner and creator of CSillustrations, designs a variety of monthly stickers you can use with each size of the Passion Planner with your choice of the  week’s starting date (Sunday or Monday). (Note: She also creates stickers for the Amplify Planner.) Candace also makes journal kits, dividers/inserts, mini kits, has functional stickers, countdown stickers, small deco stickers, decals, vinyl die cuts, wedding stickers and does family portrait stickers. Candace does all types of custom work, too.

Everything I have ever received from Candace has been beautifully printed and has arrived in a timely manner. In addition, Candace offers a 15% discount on all orders using her code CSHappyMail. I also order two months of stickers at a time to save on shipping costs.

I was blown away when I received the box below with my January and February orders.

                              Opening the box!

                        Cute Holiday Card!


Personal message from Candace! So special!! 💗

January order!

                              February order!

                    January monthly page using
                       CSillustrations stickers


As you can clearly see, Candace take much pride in her Etsy business. To get a personal note these days from a business is so special. I hope you will check out her small Etsy business at CSillustrations. Also, CSillustrations is also found on Instagram and YouTube. Candace’s Instagram and YouTube show many creative ways to use the pages in your planner.

I hope this information is helpful for any type of planner you purchase. It is fun, makes the planner just gorgeous, and most important, even more functional. Have a wonderful day!

Comments