January Reading 2022

I started off 2022 with a bang! I read/listened to ten books. I actually was going to cut back on my reading a bit this year to work more on my home projects, but somehow I’m getting both things done. 

My reading highlights of the month were The Maid by Nita Prose, One True Loves and The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, both by Taylor Jenkins Reid.

I have reviewed all of the books this month except for The Maid, One True Loves and The One You’re With. You can find my reviews on the blog by doing a title search for that book. I plan to review One True Loves on Thursday and The Maid on Friday of this week. I will review The One You’re With next Tuesday.

Currently I’m reading and loving The Magnolia Palace by Fiona Davis. I’m also listening to A Rule Against Murder by Louise Penny. 

What do you plan to read this month?

Enjoy!


 

Comments