The Bear is Back!

Well, Clauz the Bear was back this weekend. I guess he forgot about the holes he put in my fence before that are still there. So good-ole Clauz punched out another slat and then realized that there was nothing in my backyard to eat. 

Maybe he wanted to know what I was reading. I’m not really sure. So, I’m going to let Clauz  (and all of you) know what I am reading, in hopes that he won’t visit me again. 

I’m currently reading But You Seemed So Happy by Kimberly Harrington. It contains several essays about the the author’s marriage. So far it is quite quirky and funny. 

I’m also listening to The Man Who Died Twice by Richard Osman. It is the second book in the Thursday Murder Club Mystery series. The septuagenarians are back at it again solving another murder. I am loving this book!

So there you have it, Mister Clauz. I see you have a book in your hands in the photo. I’m not sure what you are reading. Is it Goldilocks and the Three Bears or Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? or A Bear Called Paddington? Let me know. Oh, actually on second thought, don’t let me know. 



 

Comments