February 2022 Reading

Another great month of reading! Please check out my reviews of five of the seven books at the links below. I hope to review The Man Who Died Twice on Thursday.

A Rule Against Murder by Louise Penny
Just Haven’t Met You Yet by Sophie Cousens 
The Magnolia Palace  by Fiona Davis
The Replacement Wife  by Darby Kane

Note: The links won’t work on Instagram. So go to the link to my blog and search the title of the book.

Today I am starting to read The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen. It was my Book of the Month choice in February. I am also listening to The Last House on the Street by Diane Chamberlain. It is a dual timeline novel with one setting in present day and the other in the 1960’s during the Civil Rights Movement.

What are you planning to read this month?


 

Comments