March 2022 Reading

I read quite a combination of books this month. Many were classics, along with a few newer books. I enjoyed all of them. 

I have reviewed five of the seven books I read. I will link the reviews below:


The other books I read were The Brutal Telling by Louise Penny and The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. I will review them next week.

I am currently reading The Christie Affair by Nina de Gramont. It is about the 11 days that Agatha Christie was missing in 1925. I am listening to a thriller, Find Me by Alafair Burke. It was recommended to me by Ashley Spivey from Spivey’s Book Club. It grabs the reader in from the beginning!

The books I plan to listen to this month are Bury Your Dead by Louise Penny, Love and Saffron by Kim Fay, and Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie. I also plan to read Beautiful Little Fools by Jillian Cantor, Wish You Were Here by Jodi Picoult, and A Flicker in the Dark by Stacy Willingham.

What are you reading this month?


 

Comments