April Reading 2022

I had such a wonderful month of reading! I enjoyed reading classic mysteries from Agatha Christie and Louise Penny. I loved the two thrillers I read, Find Me and Nine Lives. Tomorrow I’m going to review the lovely  Love and Saffron, which is about a friendship between two women who are foodies and share a recipe! Delia Ephron’s wrote her humorous, romantic, and hopeful autobiography in Left on Tenth. (Review to come.) I loved The Sign For Home, which is about a deaf/blind boy by Blair Fell. (Review to come.) The Christie Affair is about the eleven days that Agatha Christie was missing in the 1920’s. (Review to come.)

Currently, I am reading The Mystery of Mrs. Christie by Marie Benedict and listening to In a New York Minute by Kate Spencer.

I also plan to read in May One Italian Summer by Rebecca Serle, The Younger Wife by Sally Hepworth, Weather Girl by Rachel Lynn Solomon, Beautiful Little Fools by Jillian Cantor, Night Shift by Alex Finlay, and hopefully a few more!

Completed reviews of April Books are linked below:

Find Me by Alafair Burke

Bury Your Dead by Louise Penny

Murder on the Orient Express  by Agatha Christie

Nine Lives by Peter Swanson

What are you planning to read in May?



 

Comments