July Book of the Month

I’m so excited to share my Book of the Month choices for July! There were so many great novels to choose from this month. I chose Upgrade by Blake Crouch. I have read two of his other novels, Dark Matter and Recursion and loved both of them. This sci-fi book is said to be an action-packed fast read!

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center was another of my choices. I have read two of her other novels, How to Walk Away and Things You Save in a Fire. I also have her book What You Wish For at home to read. The Bodyguard sounds like a perfect romance novel for this summer.

I also chose Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin. This literary fiction novel is about friendship. It is supposed to be nostalgic and uses a nonlinear timeline. I have heard many great things about this book, so I am excited to read this one. Ms. Zevin is the author of The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry, which I also want to read.

Right now I am listening to She Wouldn’t Change a Thing by Sarah Adlakha. I just started it, so I’m not sure where the plot is going yet, but it has me hooked! I just finished  Fake by Erica Katz. I loved this thriller about a young artist breaking into the industry of selling art. I will be reviewing it soon!

What are you reading?





 

Comments