August Book of the Month Choices

I received my August Book of the Month choices on Tuesday this week. I’m excited to read all of them, as usual! Read below to find out a bit about each one.

Mercury Pictures Presents by Anthony Marta
Genre: Literary Fiction
Maria leaves Italy in the 1940’s for Hollywood. Book of the Month describes the novel as “glamorous” and “movieish.” It is 400+ pages long and is now available.

When We Were Bright and Beautiful by Jillian Medoff
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Set in New York City, this legal thriller concerns itself with a scandal involving an elite family. It is part thriller, family saga, and courtroom drama. It is 336 pages long and is now available.

Pieces of Her by Karen Slaughter
Genre: Thriller
Pieces of Her, the first in the Andrea Oliver series by the author, was published in 2018. It is now a Netflix series. It is a mother/daughter drama that uses the format of a nonlinear timeline. I chose this book because Book of the Month is offering Girl Forgotten, the second book in the series this month, too. I will probably choose it at a later date. Pieces of Her is 446 pages long and is available anywhere you purchase books.

If you are looking for something to read this month, I hope you will consider these three solid choices.
Here is my referral code link if you are interested in finding out more about Book of the Month.


 

Comments