Burrata Baked Ravioli with Spinach


This Burrata Baked Ravioli with Spinach from Jessica Merchant’s How Sweet Eats blog is so delicious! Even though my photo isn’t “picture perfect”, I think you get the idea that this dinner is full of cheesy goodness!

The sauce for the ravioli is almost identical to Michael’s Sauce, which I have featured on this blog numerous times. This dish becomes lasagna-like in that you layer the marinara sauce, the meat sauce, the frozen ravioli, and mozzarella cheese. Yes, I did say frozen ravioli. You can use fresh, too, but the frozen works. I used frozen  Celentano cheese ravioli. Also, for this recipe, you can use a jarred marinara sauce. I used Rao’s, and it was fantastic! The burrata cheese on top of all of the layers is the star of this dish. Burrata has the consistency of fresh mozzarella, but it is creamier and has more flavor. 

The recipe takes about 30 minutes to prep, and then it is baked in the oven at 400°F for 25-30 minutes. This would be a great weeknight meal, and it can definitely be made for a crowd!

Burrata Baked Ravioli with Spinach is definitely a new favorite of mine that I will be making quite often!

Go to the link below for the recipe!



 

Comments