July Reading 2022

I love Summer Reading! There are always so many great books to choose from during this season. The great thing is that Summer Reading continues through August, and since I’m in Florida, it will continue into September!

I have reviewed 8 out of the 11 books I read. The other three reviews (Two Nights in Lisbon by Chris Pavone, Summer Place by Jennifer Weiner and Meant to Be by Emily Giffin) will be reviewed this week and into next week. I enjoyed all of the books.

Here are my reviews thus far:

The Newcomer  by Mary Kay Andrews

Fake by Erica Katz

The Hotel Nantucket  by Elin Hilderbrand 

She Wouldn’t Change a Thing by Sarah Adlakha 

Nora Goes Off Script  by Annabel Monaghan

The Woman in the Library  by Sulari Gentill

The Lies I Tell by Julie Clark

Flying Solo by Linda Holmes 

I hope you will read some of these fantastic books. Enjoy your Summer Reading!


 

Comments