August 2022 Reading Wrap-Up!


August was such a great month of reading! I enjoyed all of the books.

If you read my blog yesterday, you already know that Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin is one of my favorite books of the year thus far. (Review is linked.) It is phenomenal; you have to read this one! 

I adored Remarkably Bright Creatures by Shelby Van Pelt. (Review is linked.) The story is charming and full of wonderful characters, including the world’s most lovable octopus.

I finished The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood last night. I loved the fact that it featured a woman as a Ph.D. candidate in a scientific field. I will be reviewing it soon.

The Love of My Life by Rosie Walsh is a thriller/mystery that keeps you, as the reader, engaged to the end! (Review is linked.) 

The Suite Spot by Trish Doller is about Rachel, who takes her daughter and leaves her home for a new job on an island in Lake Erie, only to meet Mason, her new boss, who is handsome, but distant. (Review is linked.)

How to Fake It in Hollywood by Ava Wilder is a fake-Hollywood romance set-up between an actor and actress. This story has a lot of depth and the characters are well-developed. I’ll be reviewing it soon. 

Wrong Place, Wrong Time by Gillian McAllister is a very creatively-written thriller. The plot is amazing! I loved it! I will be reviewing it soon! 

The Beautiful Mystery by Louise Penny (Review is linked) is the 8th book in the Chief Inspector Armand Gamache series. Read it to see what happens in the life of Inspector Gamache this time!

Right now I am listening to the 9th book in the Chief Inspector Armand Gamache series, How the Light Gets In by Louise Penny. I am going to start reading Smells Like Tween Spirit by Laurie Gelman today. It is the 4th book in the Class Mom series.The publisher, Henry Holt Books, actually sent me a free copy of the hardback book to review! Thank you!!

What are you reading?


 

Comments