Bonne Maman Advent Calendar 2022–Day 23


It is Day 23 on the Bonne Maman Advent Calendar. I hope everyone is “In the Holiday Spirit,” because that is the message from today’s calendar!

Today’s jam is Mango-Raspberry-Lime. It is so flavorful, very tropical, which is in contrast to the weather coming tomorrow!

Is everyone getting ready for some bitter cold weather? Tomorrow morning when I wake up it is supposed to be 31°F in Orlando! It has not been this cold at Christmas since the year 2000! I know I will be walking at that time because Milo is a dog who must take a long walk every morning. I’m not complaining; I love my morning walks with him. It keeps me in shape, and it is so great for my general wellbeing. Milo has that beautiful, furry collie coat, so I’m sure he will love the weather! So, I just have to bring in some plants and get my winter coat, scarf and gloves ready for the big freeze!

Enjoy your day!



Comments