M&S Scottish Shortbread Selection


My sister bought me this lovely tin of M&S Scottish Shortbread Selections. The tin itself looks like a London Transport Double Decker Bus. It has many kinds of animals riding the bus. My sister knew I would love it, not only because of the delicious cookies, but because there is a collie that looks just like Milo right behind the bus driver. I’m definitely keeping this tin for decoration!

I actually had the Shortbread Rounds for breakfast with Plum-Spice jam from Bonne Maman. The shortbreads are delicious! The tin also contains Belgian Dark Chocolate Chunk Shortbread and  Triple Belgian Chocolate Chunk Shortbread. I’ll try those later in the week. 

M&S Foods (Marks and Spencer) partnered with Target to distribute their goodies in the United States. They have a huge selection at Target, including chocolates and truffles, all beautifully packaged for the holiday season. They make gorgeous gifts!

So, if you need a last minute host/hostess gift, keep M&S at Target in mind. Enjoy your day!

Comments