Honey Soy Chicken Tenderloins


I was looking for a simple recipe to make with chicken and stumbled upon these delicious Honey Soy Chicken Tenderloins from Feel Good Foodie (recipe linked). I doubled the recipe and served it with jasmine rice and chopped scallions on top. It would also be great with broccoli on the side. The author of the recipe sometimes serves them with a homemade Yum Yum Sauce (recipe linked), which sounds like a great idea. One thing to know is you should marinate the chicken tenderloins for at least 30 minutes before you cook them. The author suggests marinating them overnight. Another idea is you could prep the chicken in the morning (this is so easy and quick) and then leave it in the fridge all day. It will be ready to cook when it is dinner time. You can find microwaveable jasmine rice in 90-second packages now and you could steam fresh broccoli in a bag which makes for a quick, easy and delicious dinner.

Another thing I will do the next time I make the recipe is triple the sauce, but only double the tenderloins. That way I will have some extra sauce to put over the tenderloins and rice, which I think will be fantastic!

I hope you enjoy Honey Soy Chicken Tenderloins.

Comments