June Book of the Month Choices!


So excited to read these two books from Book of the Month!

The Spectacular by Fiona Davis is a historical fiction novel about the history of Radio City Music Hall. Book of the Month describes it as “movieish” and “glamorous.” I have read and reviewed many of Fiona Davis’ novels. They always are about a famous New York City icon and are fun to read!

The Wishing Game by Meg Shaffer is a contemporary fiction novel in which four book-loving friends compete to win a rare book from their favorite author. Book of the Month describes it as “quirky” and  “buzzy.” I think I will enjoy this whimsical book!

Oh, by the way, the bookmark from Book of the Month is hysterical! It reads “Respectfully, leave me alone.” Guess I can hold that up if someone interrupts my reading! How funny is that?

Comments