Book Review—The Kind Worth Saving by Peter Swanson

 


The Kind Worth Saving is the second book in the Henry Kimball/Lily Kintner series. It could be a standalone book, however, I would recommend reading The Kind Worth Killing first. The Kind Worth Killing is one of my favorite thrillers EVER! It is actually one of the first books I read that began my new reading journey in 2018. It is the type of book that will get you out of a reading slump immediately and will motivate you to read more. It will set up the background and characters for The Kind Worth Saving.

The Kind Worth Saving definitely holds its own as a sequel to The Kind Worth Killing. Henry is still a private detective and his newest client is Jane, a former student of his from his short-lived teaching career. She is concerned that her husband, Richard, is cheating on her and thus begins this twisty journey. Swanson is a master at character development as well as having the reader totally engaged in this psychological thriller. I wish I could tell you more, but I don’t want to spoil this novel for you at all. Just get a copy of this book as soon as possible!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/5


Comments