Yummy Buddah Bowl with O'Dang Hummus Red Pepper Dressing

I have another yummy Buddah bowl to share today.  All of the ingredients go perfectly with O'Dang Hummus Red Pepper Dressing. 

I started with half of a package of Seeds of Change Organic Quinoa and Brown Rice.  It takes 90 seconds to heat!  Next, I added Trader Joe's Roasted Red Peppers, cooked spinach, one Trader Joe's Goat Cheese Medallion, and 1/2 cup of chickpeas.  To top off the bowl, I added O'Dang Hummus Red Pepper Dressing.  It is really delicious, and goes well with all of the flavors in the bowl.  The ingredients include chickpeas, roasted red pepper, lemon juice, olive oil, tahini, garlic powder, salt, and spices.  You can find O'Dang Hummus Dressing at Walmart.  Be sure to check the store locator before you go! 

Delicious!


Yum!


Tasty Dressing!

I hope you will try this Buddah bowl.  Let me know if you try the O'Dang Hummus Red Pepper Dressing, too! 

Comments