Meeting My 2020 Goals!

So this is happening today!  I am going to set up my Passion Planner.  I linked the website for you.  Last year was the first time I used the Passion Planner, and I loved it.  It has a monthly layout, as well as a weekly layout.  It also has a “Roadmap” to plan goals, as well as monthly reflection pages.  At the back of the planner are blank and grid pages. I bought 2020 Resolution and Books to Read pages from CS Illustrations on Etsy to place on the blank pages.  I also buy monthly stickers from them to add to the fun of setting up my planner and keeping organized.  Of course, no stickers are necessary, but they do make the planner even more beautiful!

I know that planners are a very personal purchase; what works for one person may not work for another.  I still like to have a paper/pencil planner.  I like the Passion Planner because of the monthly as well as weekly layout and for the goal setting/reflection space.  This year, as you can see in the photo, I purchased the blush color. I hope I can keep it pretty throughout the year!! 

I hope you have taken time or will take time to reflect on the new year and decade.  I have so many projects I want to accomplish at my home!! I have a timeline to complete them, so I hope I can stick to that!! Happy New Year!!

My 2020 Passion Planner!


I received no compensation for this review. I love my Passion Planner and wanted to share it with you!!

Comments