So Many Books to Read! 📚🦒📚


I just love reading so much!!  My “Want to Read” pile is looking so much like the giraffe’s pictured in the cartoon!!  But that’s a good thing.  When I retired I thought I would be fortunate to read a book a month.  Little did I know how much I would enjoy not only reading books, but also listening to them.  There are so many resources out there now to help you find great books.  Along with online book clubs, celebrity book clubs, Goodreads, and bookstore clubs, let’s not forget our local public libraries.  With a library card, my local Orange County Library System in Orlando will mail books for free to your home.  All you have to do is return them to your local branch.  They have apps to borrow books and audiobooks on your Kindle and phone.  It is free and so simple to use.  I always have upcoming books I want to read on hold before they are published so I can read them right away.  

This week I will be reviewing two fantastic books, Verity by Colleen Hoover and Know My Name by Chanel Miller.  They cannot be more different!! I can hardly wait to share them!

Right now I am listening to Catch and Kill by Pulitzer Prize winning author Ronan Farrow. I’m also reading the hardback book, Dear Edward by Ann Napolitano for #spiveys📚club and Barnes & Noble’s Book Club.  Reviews for these books will be coming soon. 

So right now I am looking at my giraffe-sized stack and planning what I will read in February.  I’ll be letting you know soon!!  Have a wonderful week of reading!



Pretty close to my stack at home!!

Comments