Book Review—Eve in Hollywood by Amor Towles

One of the best books I have read this year is Rules of Civility by Amor Towles.  Here is the link to my review from April 22, 2020.  Eve in Hollywood is the continuation of Eve’s story from Rules of Civility.  It is a novella made up of six short stories that answers the question, what happened to Eve when she left New York for the Old Hollywood of the 1930’s?  Eve in Hollywood is beautifully written by the author and is just 100 pages long.

Eve in Hollywood is found exclusively at Shakespeare & Co in NYC in paperback form. Their website is Shakeandco.com and the ordering process is simple. The book sells for $16.00, and to my surprise, I received a signed copy from the author!  I was so excited!  I love what the author says about the book on Twitter, and I quote: “But be forewarned: it’s as slim and enigmatic as its protagonist.”

I highly recommend Eve in Hollywood after you read Rules of Civility, both by Amor Towles.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/5


 

Comments

Post a Comment