July Reading 2020

I had a fabulous month of reading!  I will be reviewing One to Watch by Kate Stayman-London this week (which I loved!), along with My Name is Lucy Barton by Elizabeth Strout.  Next week I will be reviewing two Jasmine Guillory books.  I decided to start reading her Wedding Date series this month.  I will also be reviewing Awkward by Gurpreet Kaur, a 17-year-old author.  Florence Adler Swims Forever was Barnes & Noble Book Club’s selection for July.  It is such a beautifully written book.  I absolutely loved it!!

So far in August, I finished The Boy, the Mole, the Fox, and the Horse by Charlie Mackey.  What an inspiring book for this season of life!  Currently I am reading Eve in Hollywood, the short sequel to Rules of Civility by Amor Towles.  I am also listening to The Wedding Party by Jasmine Guillory, the third book in The Wedding Date series.  I also plan on reading Big Friendship by Aminatou Sow and Ann Friedman, The Pull of the Stars by Emma Donoghue, and The Black Sisterhood Files by Kristina Naydonova, a 12-year-old author.  

What did you read in July?  What do you plan to read in August?



Comments