Burst Tomato, Prosciutto, and Goat Cheese Quiche Featured on “In the Kitchen with Paul & Judy”

I’m so honored to have the recipe Burst Tomato, Prosciutto, and Goat Cheese Quiche chosen to be featured on In the Kitchen with Paul and Judy. They are a delightful couple and are so fun to watch! The recipe originated from Jessica Merchant’s How Sweet Eats blog. The quiche is fantastic!!

You need to watch this episode and many more of their cooking videos! This week they are featuring a delicious mushroom risotto. My sister, Glenna, made it, and it is incredibly delicious. Paul and Judy also featured Quarantine Pasta from my blog. That video is linked HERE! I originally obtained the Quarantine Pasta recipe from Courtney Holsworth at A Life From Scratch. It is a great family recipe!

Please be sure to subscribe to In the Kitchen With Paul and Judy on YouTube so you won’t miss other recipes they make together. Also, Paul and Judy do a live Sunday Funday with Paul and Judy from their home in the Tampa, Florida area. It is always fun and uplifting! They usually have their delicious Goat Cheese Spread which I featured on my blog. HERE is their video I watched to get the recipe. 

Judy also does awesome workout videos! I have done many of her arm workouts, and I love them. You can find the workouts at Get Fit With Judy. I play them through the YouTube app on my tv. 

Again, a huge thank you to Paul and Judy! I can hardly wait to see what you will be cooking in the kitchen next time!


Comments