Book Review—The Star-Crossed Sisters of Tuscany by Lori Nelson Spielman

What could be better reading than an Italian family with a curse, a secret, and travel through Venice, Tuscany, and the Amalfi Coast? Next, sprinkle the chapters with a little cooking in a Brooklyn deli and luscious Italian wines and pastries and you have a delightful novel. The Star-Crossed Sisters of Tuscany by Lori Nelson Spielman is just that and more. Ms. Spielman has woven together a story that focuses on family, love, regret, and hope for the future. My favorite character is the eccentric Aunt Poppy, hence the poppy fields on the novel’s beautiful cover.

If you are a foodie, and want to read an uplifting novel in a beautiful setting, The Star-Crossed Sisters of Tuscany is for you! I highly recommend this novel. I received my copy through Book of the Month.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/5



 

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for spending time with Emilia, Lucy, and Poppy, and for your beautiful review! I'm so honored!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so much! I loved your book! You made my day!! 😊

      Delete
    2. Thank you, so much! I loved your book! You made my day!! 😊

      Delete
    3. Thank you, so much! I loved your book! You made my day!! 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment