January Reading 2024


I started 2024 off in a great way with six books. I actually read A Winter in New York in December, but it is so good I’m reviewing it this month. I absolutely loved Mrs. Porter Calling by A. J. Pearce. It is the third novel in the Emmy Lake Chronicles. The Christmas Orphan’s Club is a perfect holiday read. The List introduces the reader to  Ola, whose relationship unravels when her fiancé’s name shows up on “a list.” I read The Rumor by Elin Hilderbrand to gear up for her last novel, Swan Song, that will be out June 11th of this year. I loved the two memoirs I read, If You Would Have Told Me by John Stamos and Being Henry by Henry Winkler. If you like John and Henry, you will like them even more after hearing their life stories. Reviews will follow on all of these books during the month.

Happy Reading!

Comments