July Reading 2024

 

I enjoyed my month of reading! I read three books by David Nicholls, (One Day, Us and You Are Here)all of which I loved. Northern Spy by Flynn Berry is a suspenseful mystery/thriller set in Northern Ireland. I read two more thrillers, The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks and Sara Pekkanen and If Something Happens to Me by Alex Finlay. I loved Kristy Woodson Garvey’s A Happier Life (Southern Fiction), too. I will be reviewing all of the books.

In addition, I read a book written by a friend of mine, Darrell Bassham. His book, Tales By a Central Florida Kid, is about his life growing up in Auburndale, Florida in the 1950s and 60s. I’m going to review it in more depth, but if you grew up in Central Florida during that time, you will enjoy Darrell’s book. It is available on Amazon.

Can’t believe it’s August! Enjoy your new month of reading.

Comments