Avocado Toast Using Yeast Free Bread

I keep forgetting how simple a good breakfast can be.  One morning I made yeast free bread from a mix by Breads from Anna.  I have made this bread before, and it is delicious!  I purchase the mixes from her website.  She has many other yeast free options for sale including pumpkin bread mix, banana bread mix, black bean brownie mix, maple pancake and muffin mix, pie crust mix, apple pancake and muffin mix, and cranberry pancake and muffin mix.  They vary in price from $5.99 to $7.99.  I try to stock up on things when I make an order, since she offers free shipping on orders over $75.00. 

Ingredients for Avocado Toast:


  • 1 avocado (pitted) I used Hass avocados
  • 2 tablespoons red onion
  • 1 teaspoon olive oil
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 1/2 lemon or lime, juiced
  • Toppings:  Radishes, tomatoes, microgreens, salsa, eggs (Use your imagination!)

Directions:

1.  Toast the bread.
2.  Combine the avocado with onion, olive oil, salt, pepper, and lemon or lime.
3.  Spread on the toast.
4.  Add toppings.

Avocado Toast Using Yeast Free Bread!


As you can see, I served my avocado toast with an egg.  This makes for a delicious and healthy breakfast.  I hope you enjoy this recipe. Maybe you can make it, and enjoy a sunrise, too!

Sunrise in Orlando, Florida


Comments