Buddah Bowl Topped with O'Dang Honey Mustard Hummus Dressing

I made a Buddah bowl today full of healthy food.  These bowls are fun to make, and ingredients can be changed according to your tastes and the season.

I started with half of a package of Seeds of Change Organic Quinoa and Brown Rice.  It comes in a package and takes 90 seconds to heat.  Seeds of Change's website has a store locator.  I have bought packages locally in Orlando at Publix, Walmart, and Costco.  Next, I added roasted tomatoes with garlic, hummus, cooked spinach, and chicken breast to the bowl.  You can use rotisserie chicken breast from your local deli, too. 

Yummy!


Ready to eat!



I used a new dressing, O'Dang Honey Mustard Hummus Salad Dressing, to top off the bowl.  O'Dang Honey Mustard Hummus Salad Dressing was developed by Jesse Wolfe, an entrepreneur, who graduated from the University of Central Florida, which just happens to be my alma mater, too!  He and his hummus and dressings have been featured in many publications and television outlets, including Forbes and Shark Tank.  His website contains a store locator to find his dressings around the country.  I found my bottles of O'Dang Honey Mustard Hummus Salad Dressing at my neighborhood Walmart.  The dressing is dairy free, gluten free, and preservative free.  It is lower in sugar and does not contain any high fructose corn syrup.  The dressing is only 2 WW points for 2 tablespoons.  Jesse uses real ingredients to make his dressing.  The ingredients include chickpeas, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, and tahini.  Best of all, the salad dressing has a delicious flavor that really added to the Buddah bowl.

O'Dang it's good!!
I hope you will try this Buddah bowl and buy a bottle or two of O'Dang Hummus Salad Dressing the next time you are out shopping!

Comments